IMPOSCAR2 IS THE MULTI-AWARD WINNING REIMAGINATION OF THE OSCAR®.
- If you’re not familiar with the impOSCar then you’re in for a real treat. However, if you fell in love with it first time around, be prepared to fall in love all over again.
- impOSCar2 reimagines the UK-built 80s classic and soars to new sonic heights via steroid injections of innovative features and enhancements, each designed around the wishes of those musicians, programmers and producers who loved the original.
- impOSCar2 comes with a 1000+ Patch library featuring sounds created by original OSCar users including Billy Currie (Ultravox), Darren Price & Rick Smith (Underworld), Paul Hartnol (Orbital), & Paul Wiffen (the original OSCar sound designer and programmer for Stevie Wonder & Jean Michel Jarre).
impOSCar2 is a virtual instrument in the following formats:
- Standalone Application
The Minimum System Requirements are as follows:
- Intel Mac
- macOS 10.7+
- Intel Pentium IV 1GHz with 1GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2
- Multi-award winning recreation of the OSCar
- 1000+ Patch library featuring sounds created by original OSCar users inc Billy Currie (Ultravox) Darren Price & Rick Smith (Underworld) & Paul Wiffen (the original OSCar sound designer and programmer for Stevie Wonder & Jean Michel Jarre).
- Two Oscillators & 13 Waveforms & Additive synthesis
- Mono, Duo, Poly with Mono Unison & Poly Unison Modes
- Aux Mod Section with comprehensive routing
- Programmable Additive Wave Matrix Grid
- Nine Filter Types with Drive, Cutoff, Q and Separation.
- Chord Memory and single note retrigger
- 6 Portamento modes with new Unison glide voice spread
- Unison Voice Pan, Note Pan Modes
- Programmable Velocity Responses and New Aftertouch
- Improved Arpeggiator
- Instrument and Effects Versions
- Small, Regular or Large Interface Sizes
- Ring Modulator, Chorus Modes
- Polyphonic and channel aftertouch, Velocity Response Controls