VSM – THE WORLD’S GREATEST VINTAGE STRING ENSEMBLES WRAPPED INTO AN INTUITIVE SYNTHESISER USER INTERFACE
The Virtual String Machine v3 (VSM) is an intuitive yet highly powerful string machine synthesiser and contains a wealth of sounds from a small mountain of classic and rare string machines.
VSM comes with 1000+ patches yet enables you to craft your own unique strings from the 208 individual sets of meticulously sampled machines helping confirm VSM as the go-to instrument for this wonderful family of instruments.
46 STRING MACHINES IN 1 INTUITIVE INSTRUMENT
- The VSM is an intuitive but highly powerful Virtual String Machine which affords the user many of the sounds from this genre of instrument, and contains a wealth of sounds from a small mountain of classic and rare string machines. These range from the first commercial string ensembles (Eminent® 310 & Freeman® String Symphonizer) through to the highly lauded Solina®, Elka® Rhapsody, Logan® String Melody, Korg® PE2000 and many more.
CREATE YOUR OWN HYBRID SOUNDS
- With the sheer amount of instruments captured within the VSM, its simplicity itself to recreate those golden string machine tones from yesteryear. However, with the VSM’s comprehensive, yet intuitive feature-set, plus a two-layer option it’s now possible to create your own hybrid instruments taking these sublime vintage tones into hitherto unchartered territory.
- The sounds from 46 classic and rare string machines
- 1000+ Patch library and over 9.5Gb of data
- 208 individual sample sets
- Stereo playback
- 49 note range, each note individually sampled & looped
- Dual Layer & Split Keyboard capability
- Vintage style Ensemble & Phaser effects
- Lowpass, Bandpass & Highpass Resonant Filter Section
- Two Envelope Generators
- Pitch & Filter LFO
- Dynamic control including filter aftertouch
VSM is a virtual instrument in the following formats:
- Standalone Application
The Minimum System Requirements are as follows:
- Intel Mac
- macOS 10.7 or above
- Intel Pentium IV 1GHz with 1GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2
VSM is a 32/64-bit virtual instrument in the following formats:
PLEASE NOTE – Minimum requirements for VSM Pro V3 – macOS 10.12.x