- ATTENTION: NO macOS VST version available!
Harmor is driven by a powerful additive synthesis engine. You don’t just select filter types, you draw them. You wanted more, so also featured is the multipoint envelope editor of sytrus fame, applied to over 40 parameters, in 2 independent parts. Through the same envelope/mappings, randomize any parameter or link it to key or velocity, and even fine-tune each unison voice independently.
Processing units can be rearranged in a semi-modular way. If you need one of the 2 filter units processed after the blur unit, that’s no problem. Because it typically requires manipulating large amounts (up to 500 per voice) of partials over time, additive synthesis is hard to handle. No human can (or even wants to) edit 500 envelopes, but editing 2d images, that we can do easily. Get access to gain & pitch planes which you can tweak in the image editor of your choice, and import any bitmap, even if it wasn’t designed to be turned into audio, it might still sound interesting.
Being an additive synthesizer, Harmor can resynthesize audio files as well. The reproduction will be faithful, not a vague sound-alike as in many additive synthesizers. Resynthesis can of course be tweaked, providing time stretching, pitch shifting, or less conventional manipulations of partials.
- CPU efficency is comparable to that of subtractive synthesizers
- Offers more freedom over oscillators, filters & phasers
- Draw your filter types
- Fine-tune each unison voice independently
- Editing can be done in 2D images
Harmor in FL Studio
- Harmor works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- ATTENTION: NO macOS VST version available yet!
Can NOT be used in other DAW on Mac.
Use INSIDE FL Studio is possible on both macOS and Windows
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- VST2 compatible host.
Nothing beats this one imo
BEST ADDITIVE SYNTH
Jack Sørensen (verified owner) –
I'm having fun
this, is the future
toavn (verified owner) –
Synth of endless fun.
Absolutely love it! Can get really wild stuff out of it with all the random samples you can throw in it.
Sakkari (verified owner) –
Very happy with this plugin. Got it for €70 on sale which I feel is a very fair price for a plugin I’ve had my eye on for some time.
Chandra (verified owner) –