What if ___ _____ easily chop up ____ __ the sound __ _ rhythmical pattern?
Well now you can! Trance Gate is a gate sequencer which quickly adds a rhythm to a pad or lead, chops up a beat or adds more staccato to an arpeggio.
The world of anthem trance lies at your feet!
- Pattern Select
- Switches between the eight different pattern slots.
- Pattern Editor
- Edits the current pattern. Click to toggle steps on or off, click and drag to tie steps together.
- Length display
- The length of the current pattern.
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release knobs
- These knobs comtrol the ADSR envelope which is applied to your sound, using the specified pattern.
- Length of one step in the sequencer.
- The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
- Settings panel
- Whenever you have your mouse cursor over a snapin theree is a small arrow at the top right corner (not visible in screenshot). It opens a settings panel where you handle presets.
It also has a “randomize” button that can be useful. I guess…
- Enabled checkbox
- The small checkbox to the left of the plugin name is a checkbox that bypasses the effect when disabled.
- Resize handle
- The bottom right corner of all Kilohearts plugins is a resize handle for scaling the UI to any size. This allows you to get a good view of the controls whatever the screen resolution, and also comes in handy if you need big controls, e.g. when using Trance Gate as a real-time effect on a touchscreen monitor during a live set. (This is not available when the snapin is used inside a snapin host.)
Get more out of Trance Gate!
Trance Gate shines on it´s own, but it was primarily created to power up the different “Snapin Hosts” Kilohearts offer. These are bigger effects units that utilize all the available snapins and give you a really fun and creative workflow for combining them in any way you can think of. So have a look at Snap Heap and Multipass right now!