Badass distortion plug-in mix ten types of effect, a sequencer and a massive modulation system. This give you a powerful tool to give to your sounds a little bad grain or destroy them completely.
Badass 2 offers twelve effects available simultaneously. Each effect can be used individually, but combined they become a powerful tool to distort your sound.
11 filters from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds digital.
16 distortions from classic Fold-back and Clipper to extreme algorithms.
Give some flavor to your effect using the soft-knee compressor.
Re-sample and degrade to bring your sound from another age.
Pitch and Ring
Change the pitch and make it ring with one of the 24 sources.
Cut the frequencies you don’t want to add to the mix.
Sequence each effect with the 16 step sequencer sync to the beat of your DAW.
Each knobs have their own modulators. The MSEG and the LFO can be triggered at note play or sync to the tempo of your DAW. Get creative and create extra effects like auto-pan and gate.
Use the input sound envelope as a modulator.
Multi Segment Envelope
Draw your envelope shape using your mouse.
24 waveforms, Manual or host sync and phase control.
Random & Undo
Generate random effect with a single click and undo your changes just as easily.
Integrated MIDI learn and automation on all the parameters.
128 presets ready to be edited to match your tracks.
- 12 effects available simultaneously.
- 16 step sequencer for each effects.
- 16 distortions and 11 filters.
- PRE and POST processing filters.
- Each effect can be disabled.
- 3 types of modulation on each rotary controllers.
- Selectable chaining path.
- Central readout with real knob value.
- Max dB input and output readout.
- Mix balance in between dry and wet.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Phase inverter and Effect bypass.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset Randomize.
- 128 Factory presets.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 2GB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or 8.
- 32 bit VST™ 2 compatible host or a Bit bridge (Bridgewize or jBrigde) to use in 64 bit host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.