Sculpt & shift the pitch and formant modulation of both mono and polyphonic audio in real time. These effects are commonly used to manipulate vocals, giving that “vocal chop” sound heard in countless Pop, Dance, and Hip-Hop hits. But if you’re feeling adventurous try it on drums, you won’t be disappointed!
SUGAR & SPICE
Every sauce needs a little sugar and spice. Add your choice of harmonic saturation or overdrive distortion on the Spice knob, and chorus or flanger effects on the sugar knob.
Use these two parallel compressor options to tame or aggressively squeeze your input signal. These two compressor options can also be fed by a sidechain input.
Add a little air with 3 different convolution reverb options, all modeled after some of DJ Swivel’s favorites from both past and present. A small room, a medium plate, or a large hall. This knob is treated as a mix knob allowing a 100% wet signal, enabling The Sauce to be used as an FX return.
Drip is a classic modern delay and echo modulation, with built in high and low pass filters, along with a ping pong option. Simple, yet effective.
The Sauce allows for all of the above effects to be processed both as a whole, or individually across three user definable multiband layers. This allows for endless possibilities of sounds and effects never heard before, and not currently available in a standalone plugin like this.
- Make your sounds wide with Spread, a natural sounding stereo imager
- Hi and Low pass output filters with resonance switches for a more musical filter sound
- Output / Mix toggle allowing the main output knob to be used as both a volume gain stage, and an FX mix
- Save, store, and recall your own recipes (presets)
- A / B two different recipe options
- GUI optimized for retina displays
- Easy plugin authorization
- Adjust the size of the plugin to fit your monitor
- AAX, AU, VST3* (64 bit)
*Please note The Sauce does not support VST2 or earlier formats.
SUPPORTED SAMPLE RATES:
- Minimum 44.1 KHz, Maximum 192 KHz
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later, Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton, Cubase, FL Studio, Reason, Reaper, Studio One, Nuendo