Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE
The best orchestral instrument for musicians on a budget
Sounds too good to be true. (But it is.)
Get ready, it’s your turn to step up to the conductor’s podium to experience the most emotional orchestral collection ever released with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE. When it comes to new sounds, variety, character and content size, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE beats every competitor.
Now you can command strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a symphony’s worth of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entry into legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary Miroslav Vitous’ lush new world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version
of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE lets you enter a nearly infinite world of emotional symphonic sound. It comes with 34 of the best studio plug-in effects from IK Multimedia’s acclaimed SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation. You can control these on their own, or you can take advantage of each instrument’s 8 macros that give you quick access to the most commonly used parameters for effortlessly simple sonic sculpting on the fly. It also comes with the ConvoRoom convolution reverb plus 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs
- 34 studio-quality effects
- Part Range Controls allows for creating splits and layers
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters, independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument
- Instrument browsing
- BPM syncable time-based effects and LFOs
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento.
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound elelement or articulation
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control for string, woodwind and brass instruments
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn
- Instrument and Multi saving
- Convenient Search function for Instruments, Multis and Patterns
- Available as a digital download
3 Synth Engines
- Amp Components: Tone Control
- EQ and Dynamics: Black 76, Model 670, White 2A, Vintage EQ-1A, Compressor, Parametric EQ, EQ Comp, Limiter
- Modulation: Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Uni-V, Small Phazer, Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Flanger
- Reverb and Delay: Acoustic Resonance, Tape Echo, Hall Reverb, ConvoRoom, Plate Reverb, Reverb, Ambience, Delay, Spring Reverb
- Filters / Other: Piano Lid, Stereo Imager, LFO Filter, Phonograph, Env Filter, Slicer, Lo-Fi
4 Play Modes
- Legato 1
- Legato 2
- Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples
- 733 instruments offering a glimpse of the instruments available in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2
- Included MIDI pattern library
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.10 or later. 58 GB of hard drive space.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 58 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.