MINISTRY OF ROCK is a HUGE 20 Gigabyte collection of Rock Drums, Basses and Guitars recorded in the famous EASTWEST Studio 2, and the ultimate production toolbox for rock producers.
MINISTRY OF ROCK is a modern day rock toolkit that covers a myriad of styles. Songwriters, film, TV and game composers as well as drummers and guitarists will love this library. Sound quality and playability is superior to anything else available.
MINISTRY OF ROCK features sounds used in todays music and the entire library was created with one goal in mind: to create a virtual instrument capable of producing sounds that could actually produce a hit record or filmscore without any live drum, bass or guitar overdubs. Articulations and programming were all reverse engineered from actual performances.
- Produced by NICK PHOENIX
- Approximately 20 Gigabytes of rock drums, basses and guitars recorded in EASTWEST STUDIO 2
It’s a screeching, howling, booming, clanging, clattering, bashing noise-fest that will fool your neighbours into thinking you have a tame death-metal band lurking in your studio. It’s hard to imagine any rock library getting much more powerful than this.
— SOUND ON SOUND
- Legato Bass and Guitar Samples
- Legato and Staccato Repetitions
- Truly playable rhythm guitars and leads, clean and distorted
- Release samples
- Guitars and basses recorded in dual amp configurations and software allows user to choose amp, or mix the sound from both amps
- Dynamic bass that can play everything from ballads to the most hardcore music imaginable
- Round robin bass drums, snares, toms and hats. performance drum hits extracted from live playing
- The world famous EASTWEST STUDIO 2 rock drum sound featured on countless gold and platinum records
- Drumkits also optimized for use with Roland VDrums.
- Drums utilize PLAY’s easy replacement feature.