Direct from the studio of DnB legends Drumsound & Bassline Smith comes a revolutionary bass engine.
This is Parallax.
Now, Native Instruments Kontakt users* have access to a wealth of brand new bassline design and manipulation tools created by the Technique Recordings bosses themselves.
Let’s be crystal clear. Parallax has the name “Drumsound & Bassline Smith” on the packaging because this project was personally conceived, coded, and crafted by the drum ‘n’ bass vets themselves. Having previously worked on plug-ins and presets for Sugar Bytes, Waves, and Loopmasters, creating something from the ground up was the next step. And with more than two decades at the top table of bass-heavy music production, Kontakt users can now benefit from their hard-won experience.
So, here’s some of what Parallax gives you:
- Powerful three-oscillator synth with 24 filters and 9 LFO settings
- Flexible XY pad on each oscillator (new feature for Kontakt 5.7)
- Expertly-curated toolbox of 8 insert effects and 5 send effects
- Ultimate control using Kontakt’s multi-mode filter in combo with an XYZ pad
- Quick Envelope feature to let you free-draw and edit custom envelopes
- 50 Expertly crafted presets to get you started
- 2 Video tutorials & quick installation guide
Drumsound & Bassline Smith have spent years developing this synth to satisfy your hunger for making heavy, rave-shaking basslines. With fifty presets to spark your imagination, the capability to combine your own samples with the ones provided, and with near-infinite control and automation possibilities, Parallax is a new perspective on bass synths.
* requires NI Kontakt version 5.7+, not compatible with Kontakt Player
For full Terms and Conditions regarding this product, please click here