REVOLUTIONARY • COMPLEX • HIGHLY-INSPIRING
TIME TEXTURES is a new revolutionary orchestral engine bringing ever-evolving soundscapes to the tip of your fingers. Using advanced algorithmic techniques, orchestral instruments have been given a depth, movement, and beauty that don’t readily exist in the natural world. With a simple modulation design, you can warp and bend 13 instruments into new textures and sonic realities. The power is yours.
- TIME TEXTURES is a revolutionary orchestral instrument based on manipulating quality-recorded orchestral sounds
- TIME TEXTURES uses a simple-yet-complex modulation system that allows intricate, ever-evolving soundscapes at the turn of a knob
- With TIME TEXTURES you can wonderfully enrich a traditional orchestral arrangement and immediately conjure up liveliness and emotion
- TIME TEXTURES is an orchestral instrument tapping into the power of the modern age
ORCHESTRAL TEXTURES AT A NEW LEVEL OF INNOVATION
TIME TEXTURES is an orchestral instrument that allows sound textures to continually evolve in ways that are impossible for simple, pre-recorded sample loops without a great deal of editing. TIME TEXTURES is the easiest way to further innovate your way of composing.
EVOLVING TONES & CINEMATIC TEXTURES
There are naturalistic orchestral textures that merge with the modwheel and can create a whole new spectrum of sounds by enriching them with orchestral particle sounds.
There are also cinematic presets that expand the orchestral sounds with a wide effects chain to create truly blooming soundscapes.
The over 200 presets are divided between their feel and character. Listen to some of the most inspiring presets in our preset playthrough.
A BREAKTHROUGH ENGINE FOR EFFORTLESS CREATION
TIME TEXTURES bends the sonic essence of space-time in order to fold orchestral instruments into themselves and create new and complex characters.
CREATE ETHEREAL MOVEMENTS
The source of TIME TEXTURES’ depth is how it seamlessly controls four basic parameters separately for both of the instrument layers and ties them to the mod wheel.
Whether a keystroke calls for intimacy, power or anything in between. Using the dynamic slider can bring out new and previously unheard qualities to the soundscape, or pull it back for something more muted and romantic.
Add sound particles of special instrument articulations to the texture and create a morphing sensation between the sounds.
Easily control how many octaves are emitted from the sound source to widen the overall dynamic spectrum or to stay in a specific range.
This parameter controls the speed in which the particles are played back. A higher value leads to a more dense texture.
CRAFT THE PERFECT ORCHESTRAL TEXTURE
TIME TEXTURES is entirely customizable, with every parameter easily adjusted to create new and unique sounds.
Adjusts the volume of the first sound particles played when a new note has been triggered.
Determines the way each particle is triggered.
Changes how the engine interprets your played notes.
Determines the position of the sound particles in the stereo field depending on the pan settings.
Adjusts the overall gain of the emitter.
The panning of each emitter can be adjusted.
QUALITY RECORDINGS IN A BREAKTHROUGH ENGINE
TIME TEXTURES consists of 25 instrument patches, each one meticulously recorded and sampled, with up to six round robins and up to five dynamic layers. For each instrument patch, we also recorded several instrument-specific articulations in addition to the sustains, which can be faded into the texture using a slider.
The string patches each have their own tremolo and staccato samples that can be used to enrich your texture and add movement. The woodwind patches feature Tenuto, Triplet Tongue and Staccato samples. For the Brass patches we included Tongue Staccato, Flutter Marcato and Muted Staccato articulations. And for the keys section, in addition to the harp, felt piano and grand piano samples, we recorded harp harmonics, as well as several prepared grand piano samples.
All samples were edited in a special way that allows the TIME TEXTURES engine to arrange them in a certain order and form them into soundscapes – stringing together different sound particles in an ever-changing way.
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT Version 6.7.1 or higher
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- Windows 10 or higher
- 4GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- At least 6.17GB of free hard disc space
- Be advised that some presets of Time Textures need a fast CPU to run smoothly and require an Intel i7 processor or higher.
- Revolutionary orchestral engine
- Simple-yet-complex modulation system for intricate and ever-evolving soundscapes
- Fully controllable sonic progression with mod wheel for unique textures
- Uses multiple articulations for each orchestral section
- Over 200 ready-to-go naturalistic & cinematic ensemble presets
- 25 meticulously recorded and sampled instrument patches
- 6.17GB of uncompressed data