HIGH FREQUENCY SMOOTHING, ANALOGUE ROUNDING
HF Compressor Plug-in emulates the high frequency smoothing circuit from the critically acclaimed SSL Fusion stereo analogue colouration processor, bringing the much sought after sound of analogue rounding to your DAW.
Tape like roll-off, smooth compression and maximum transparency, HF Compressor Plug-in gives you the ability to tame harsh, brittle high frequencies, creating a smooth and refined top-end on your stems, mixes and masters, quickly and easily.
Use the X-OVER to fine tune the frequencies which HF Compressor effects, dial in the right amount via THRESHOLD and quickly MIX it with the original signal, or use AUTOGAIN to bring the rounded HF signal back to its original level. HF Compressor can soothe any source material without loosing detail or presence.
Watch Sean Divine guide you through using HF Compressor Plug-in to create a silky top-end on both lead and backing vocals (rapped and sung) and add analogue warmth to an entire mix.
- Delivers analogue-style HF rounding for taming brittle high-frequencies
- Modelled using a combination of real-life measurements, analogue circuit designs, and close collaboration with the original designers Fusion hardware
- Ratio, attack and release optimised for maximum transparency
- MIX for instant parallel processing
- AUTO GAIN introduces an automatic makeup gain to only the compressed frequencies, retaining HF rounding but not loosing level
- The Gain Reduction History graph and Gain Reduction meter make it easy to visualise the effect of the circuit.
- Use LISTEN to solo the frequencies that are being compressed and removed from the signal.
- ECO mode: Reduce latency and CPU-use, for tracking and recording purposes
- Built on the SSL Plug-in Engine
- Built-in help Simply click the ‘?’ symbol and mouseover the GUI for more information
- Comes with presets from world-class producers and engineers Adrian Hall, Caesar Edmunds and Sean Divine