Looperator makes designing subtle rhythmic enhancements to spectacular effect pyrotechnics easy and fun: Its expressive potential quickly approaches the character of an “instrument”.
Like all our software, we developed Looperator with operational fluidity at the top of the agenda. The deep parameters allow for intense technical performances, while the casual user can enjoy instant DJ-like fun. Either way, the audience will be equally fascinated. The dynamics and depth emanating from our new multi-effect is sure to touch every fan of modern music.
Build a looping effects sequence, with discrete settings for each of Looperator’s stunning engines, then bring everything to life using the comprehensive modulation system on a per-step basis.
Slice and stutter
Rearrange your groove! Chop the input signal into 16 slices and freely assign them to each step on the Slice track, then rhythmically stutter selected steps on the Loop track, and work in some funky volume modulation, bitcrushing and sample rate reduction using the Envelope track.
The filters provide per-step frequency shaping of the left and right channels independently.
- Based on all-new algorithms;
- Low, high, and band-pass;
- 12 and 24dB/octave slopes;
- Comb filter and band reject models;
- Powerful vowel formant filters;
- Optimized for lively talkbox-style sounds.
- Scratch, brake and timestretch your loops with Vinyl;
- Transform with Distortion, Grain, Comb Filter and Tonalizer;
- Polish them up with Reverb, Delay and Phaser;
- Layer in synthesized sounds with Chaos Synth.
- Six track and one global mix control;
- Intelligent randomization options throughout;
- Super-smooth step transitions;
- Limitless undo/redo;
- Standalone functionality and more.
Windows (32/64 bit)
- XP or higher, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
Mac OS X (32/64 bit)
- 10.6.7 or higher, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
Mac OS X: VST / AU / RTAS / AAX*
Windows: VST / RTAS / AAX*
*Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher