From the company that revolutionized professional vocal production with Auto-Tune pitch correction technology, comes Harmony Engine Evo, the second generation of Antares’ real-time harmony generating plug-in that puts professional-quality vocal harmony arrangements within reach of any songwriter, producer, musician or engineer.
Building on the power and ease of use of the original Harmony Engine, Harmony Engine Evo incorporates Antares’ groundbreaking Evo™ Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection, smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting, and seamless, natural-sounding (if you want it to be) throat modeling. And with the addition of 5 channels of Antares’ unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, you can now create huge vocal ensembles out of a single vocal line.
With four independent harmony voices, a variety of powerful harmony generating modes, humanization features for natural sounding performances, and a flexible real-time preset system for harmony and vocal type, Harmony Engine Evo provides incredibly easy-to-use tools to quickly and easily produce virtually any vocal arrangement you can imagine.
Whether you’re an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony Engine Evo gives you entirely new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head. In fact, experimenting with different harmonies is so easy (and, dare we suggest, fun), you may find yourself using Harmony Engine Evo to explore harmonic alternatives you may have never otherwise considered.
- Antares’ groundbreaking Evo™ Voice Processing Technology for faster, more accurate pitch detection and smoother, artifact-free pitch shifting.
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent vocal character, vibrato, and pan settings
- Five channels of our unique CHOIR Vocal Multiplier, to let you turn each voice into 2, 4, or 8 individual unison voices, perfect for creating jaw-droppingly amazing choirs out of a single vocal line
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note:
Fixed or Scale Intervals: Simply set the key and harmony voice intervals and let Harmony Engine Evo do the rest
Chord Degrees or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord-by-chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges
Chord by MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track
MIDI Omni: Directly “play” the four harmony voices as if they were voices of a synth or sampler
MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for absolute control over each note of your vocal arrangement
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results
- A Freeze function that allows a unique variety of backup vocal effects by letting you instantly freeze pitch and/or formant articulation
- A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 15 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation
- A Voice Parameter Preset matrix that lets you create and instantly recall up to 6 different “vocal groups”
- Five-channel output capability (host dependent) that lets you assign or export the original input and each of the four harmony voices to their own channels for further processing
OS Requirements – Mac Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
OS Requirements – PC Windows XP or later