The most emotional orchestral collection ever
Strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a full symphony orchestra of sounds at your fingertips — all expertly performed with musical articulations for real music played by real musicians. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos, from the most subtle pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo and more, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a sweeping vision from a master artist embodied in a new virtual instrument that brings the orchestra to life. It’s not enough to just have good recordings of classical instruments. For a true symphonic experience, you need instruments performed by the absolute best musicians articulated in just the right way directed by a producer and conductor who knows the fine art of making living, breathing samples. Miroslav Vitous pioneered the concept of a complete symphonic sample library for real composers, and now he has taken it to the next level.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs
- 34 studio-quality effects
- Part Range Controls allows for creating splits and layers
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters, independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument
- Instrument browsing
- BPM syncable time-based effects and LFOs
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento.
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound elelement or articulation
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control for string, woodwind and brass instruments
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn
- Instrument and Multi saving
- Convenient Search function for Instruments, Multis and Patterns
- Available as a digital download
3 Synth Engines
- Amp Components: Tone Control
- EQ and Dynamics: Black 76, Model 670, White 2A, Vintage EQ-1A, Compressor, Parametric EQ, EQ Comp, Limiter
- Modulation: Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Uni-V, Small Phazer, Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Flanger
- Reverb and Delay: Acoustic Resonance, Tape Echo, Hall Reverb, ConvoRoom, Plate Reverb, Reverb, Ambience, Delay, Spring Reverb
- Filters / Other: Piano Lid, Stereo Imager, LFO Filter, Phonograph, Env Filter, Slicer, Lo-Fi
4 Play Modes
- Legato 1
- Legato 2
- Over 58 GB of 24-bit / 96kHz samples
- Over 2,700 instruments that cover the full range of orchestral sounds and beyond
- Included MIDI pattern library
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.10 or later. 58 GB of hard drive space.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 58 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.